Sky-Watcher HEQ5 Pro Mount
In 2008 I bought a HEQ5 Pro mount. This is a GO TO mount, a lighter version of EQ6 Pro.
- Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute. Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation.
- Stepper motors with 1.8° step angle and 64 micro steps driven.
- Slewing speed up to 3.4°/sec (800X).
- Auto Guider Interface for astro-photography.
- Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X.
- Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues.
- Minimal vibration for steady long-exposure photography.
- Periodic Error Correction.
- PC compatibility.
- Upgradeable hand control via internet download.
Telescope Mounting: Tube Rings
Tripod: Stainless Steel Legs
Counterweight Shaft Diameter: 1.8cm
Counterweight Shaft Length: 21.5cm
Counterweight Shaft: Stainless Steel
Mount Weight*: 10Kgs
Mount Height: 35cm
Mount and legs weight*: 15kgs
Motor Type: Microstep driven 1.8 deg. stepper motors
Motor Resolution: 0.144 arc sec
Power Supply: 11 to 15 V DC 2Amp (Tip positive)
Gear Ratio: 705
GOTO: SynScan Hand Control V3